Fall is right around the corner and that means my favorite Fall activity will soon be here!
We tend to spend a day in Blue Ridge, Ga in the Fall picking apples at Mercier Apple Orchard. It’s so calm and the air is so refreshing and cool. I live for that day! But with apple picking comes great responsibility. Using them in our meals! Besides the obvious eating the apple by itself, here are 25 recipes you can use those apples for!
- Apple Nacho S’more’s via Dancing Through the Rain
- Caramel Apple Cider Cookies via Centsable Momma
- Caramel Apple Turnover with Filo Pastry via The Work Top
- Giant Apple Cider Donut Holes via The Work Top
- Cinnamon Apple Chips via Trial and Eater